Exemption of paying state fees for granting visa
According to the Law “On State fees” (article No 17.2) foreigners and stateless persons listed below are free from paying state fees for obtaining visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- member of state representative staff and official persons;
- representatives of internatiol humanitarian organization in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- persons studying via state proqramms and labouring on pedagogical activity;
- traviling via official defence purposes
Citizens of following countries holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa exempting state-fees:
1. In accordance with the agreement between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey, citizens of Turkey holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa:
- in the diplomatic representatives and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan - without paying state fees;
- in the visa divisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan operated in the international airports - costs 10 USD.
2. Citizens of Japan holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa without paying state fees.
3. Citizens of Pakistan Islam Republic holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa without paying state fees for the validity of 15 days.