According to the Law “On State fees” (article No 17.2) foreigners and stateless persons listed below are free from paying state fees for obtaining visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- member of state representative staff and official persons;
- representatives of internatiol humanitarian organization in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- persons studying via state proqramms and labouring on pedagogical activity;
- traviling via official defence purposes
Citizens of following countries holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa exempting state-fees:
1. In accordance with the agreement between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey, citizens of Turkey holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa:
- in the diplomatic representatives and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan - without paying state fees;
- in the visa divisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan operated in the international airports - costs 10 USD.
2. Citizens of Japan holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa without paying state fees.
3. Citizens of Pakistan Islam Republic holding ordinary passport can obtain a visa without paying state fees for the validity of 15 days.