President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received Minister of Transport of the State of Qatar Jassim Saif Ahmed Al Sulaiti.
Minister Jassim Saif Ahmed Al Sulaiti said the modern transport infrastructure in Azerbaijan has made a deep impression on him, noting that the negotiations are underway with the relevant authorities of the country to expand cooperation in this field.
The Minister said there were great opportunities for cooperation with Azerbaijan, adding the visit created good chance to discuss these issues.
The head of state said the important works were done in the country to establish the regional transport infrastructure and the successes were achieved in the relevant field.
President Ilham Aliyev said there were good opportunities for the development of cooperation between Azerbaijan and the State of Qatar in the transport sector, and stressed the importance of determining prospects and strengthening joint efforts in this field.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- General information
- IV Islamic Solidarity Games
- 2017 Formula 1 Gran-Prix of Azerbaijan
- Reminder of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Visa facilitation for the citizens of the State of Qatar
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Documents required for granting visa
- Extension of temporary stay
- State fees
- Exemption of paying state fees for granting visa
- The countries applying the visa-free regime
- Contact and reception days
- “ASAN Visa" system will be created at the state border checkpoints of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship – Women