Official visit visa is issued to employees of diplomatic representations and consulates of foreign countries in the Republic of Azerbaijan, including employees, administrative and technical staff of the representations of international organizations and their family members, as well as foreigners who travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan with diplomatic mission or with a special mission in the cases set forth by international agreements that the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party to.
- Completed standard visa application form. To fill out visa application form:
- Sample of application form approved by an appropriate authority of executive power (a sample is attached);
- Visa application form can be fill electronically eapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Original passport.
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card;
- Non-Qatari citizens should present Qatar residency permit.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and white background.
- Visa fee (Payment method: bank transfer. No cash accepted).
- 20 USD for Qatari citizens. For other nationalities see here;
- Visa processing fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Embassy;
QATAR NATIONAL BANK (QNB)
SWIFT Code: QNBAQAQAXXX
IBAN number: QA90 QNBA 000000000170015167053
- Please note that visa fee is non-refundable and confirmation of the payment should be submitted to the Embassy.
- Official note
- Official note of the country or international organization represented by the foreigner or stateless person, or the application of relevant executive authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents/information not indicated on the list above.
- Processing time is up to 10 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are available for the Embassy.
- Office hours of the Consular Section are all working days from 10:00 to 12:00.
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 10 days must get registered upon place of stay. To do so, foreigners and stateless persons or administration of the place or owner of the residential area (“receiving party”) must submit the application and copy of visiting person’s passport (other border crossing document) to the State Migration Service via official webpage (http://en.e.migration.gov.az/), e-mail (email@example.com) or in person within ten days after arrival of a foreigner or a stateless person in the country.